If you are searching on How to add Bank account in PhonePe then you are at the right place. In this article I will explain you the complete process in details.
ABOUT PHONEPE APP:
PhonePe is a UPI-based payment app in India. It is used for receiving & making digital payments in India. To receive or to make payment using PhonePe you need to first add Bank account in PhonePe.
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD PHONEPE APP:
You can download the PhonePe App from the Google Play Store for Android Phones & for iOS Phone you can download the app from Apple App Store
HOW TO CREATE PHONEPE ACCOUNT?
- Download the PhonePe App from Google Play Store or iOS App Store & install it in your Phone
- Tap on the PhonePe app & enter the mobile number linked with your Bank.
- You will be logged in the PhonePe App
- Tap on the PhonePe profile picture at the Top left side of the app
- Under “Payments” Click on “Add Bank Account”
- Your Bank Account Details will be displayed in the screen
- Click on Set PIN.
- Enter the last 6 Digits of yor ATM Card & also the Expiry date
- Now you have to create a UPI PIN. Create the UPI PIN twice & Confirm.
Your PhonePe account will be successfully created.
HOW TO ADD BANK ACCOUNT IN PHONEPE?
To add bank account in PhonePe you have to Login to your PhonePe app & perform the following steps.
STEPS TO ADD BANK ACCOUNT IN PHONEPE:
Step 1. Under ” Transfer Money “ Select “To Bank/ UPI ID” Option
Step 2. Under ” BANK ACCOUNT “ Select “+” Icon.
Step 3. Select your Bank, Enter your Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name & Select Confirm.
Youur Bank Account will be successfuly added. The new Bank Account will be displayed under the “BANK ACCOUNTS” Section
This is process through which you can add Bank account in the app