If you don’t want to use Google Pay any more and you want to delete your Google Pay account completely then in this Article I will explain you the complete process.
Google Pay is a UPI based payment app in India. Google Pay is owned by Tech Giant Company Google.
You can do any type of digital transaction using Google Pay App. Google Pay also offers Rewards & Cashback sometimes.
You may think that Uninstalling the app from your Phone will delete your Account completely but it is not so. Uninstalling Google Pay app only removes it from your Phone but your account remains present & it won’t be completely deleted. If you Install the app again you will be logged in to your old Google Pay Account again.
However, If you delete your Google Pay account completely then you will not be able to recover it again. Thus, in this Article I will explain you the complete process to delete your account from the App completely.
You can delete your Google Pay Account completely in two easy steps.
Step1: You have to delete the Bank Account connected to your Google Pay Account.
Step 2: You have to login to your Gmail Account & need to delete your Google Pay Service under “Delete a Google Service Option”.
Let me explain you the process one by one. Simply follow the following steps:
STEP 1. HOW TO DELETE BANK ACCOUNT CONNECTED TO GOOGLE PAY:
- Login to your Google Pay Account
- Tap on your Profile Icon
- Tap on the Bank Account Option
- Tap on the Bank Account Linked to your Bank Account
- Tap on three Dots & Select Remove Account
Your bank account connected to Google Pay account will be deleted successfully
STEP 2. HOW TO DELETE GOOGLE PAY SERVICE FROM GMAIL:
- Login to your Gmail Account connected with your Google Pay Account
- Click on your Gmail Profile Picture
- Click on “Manage your Google Account” Option
- Click on “Data & Privacy “Option
- Under “Download or Delete your data”, Click on “Delete a Google Service” Option
- You will be prompt to enter your Gmail Account password. Enter the Password & Click on Next
- Click on Delete Option & Follow the process displayed on the Screen
Your Google Pay Account will be successfully deleted. You can now Log Out from the Google Pay Account & Uninstall the app from your Phone.
If you still face problems to delete your G Pay Account the you can watch the video below. Here I have also explained the completed process to delete your G Pay Account permanently.