How to generate SBI ATM PIN through SMS?
To generate SBI ATM PIN through SMS ensure that your Mobile Number is registered with the Bank. You can generate SBI ATM PIN by sending a message from that Mobile Number.
However, after generating the ATM PIN through SMS you have to visit any SBI ATM within 24 hours and change the PIN for doing transactions with the ATM. This is due to the Security Purpose of the Customers.
HOW TO GENERATE SBI ATM PIN THROUGH SMS:
*Send SMS from your registered Mobile Number to 567676 in the format PIN (AAAA) (BBBB).
[Here “AAAA” is the Last Four Digit of your ATM Card Number & “BBBB” is the Last Four Digit of your SBI Account Number.]
* After sending the SMS a temporary SBI ATM PIN will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
[ You have to visit any SBI ATM within 24 hours after receiving the SMS & create a new ATM PIN using this PIN]
STEPS TO CREATE A NEW ATM PIN USING THE ATM PIN SENT TO YOUR REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER:
- Visit any SBI ATM Machine, Insert & Swipe your ATM Card there.
- Choose your desired Language
- Enter the ATM PIN sent to your Mobile Number
- Now, Select the “PIN CHANGE” Option
- Now, Type a new 4 Digit PIN of your choice [REMEMBER IT]
- Type it again.
YOUR ATM PIN HAS BEEN GENERATED SUCCESSFULLY.