How to Register Maha Mobile app?
“Maha Mobile” app is the Official Mobile Banking app of Bank of Mahaashtra. With “Maha Mobile” App you can access Your Bank of Maharashta Account Balance, Generate Mini-Statement, Transfer Funds and much more.
To Register Maha Mobile app you should have these two things:
1. Bank Of Maharashtra Registered Mobile Number.
2. Bank Of Maharashtra ATM cum Debit Card.
After having these things follow the steps below:
- Download & Install Maha Mobile App from the Bank Official Website, Play Store or iOS Store.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Click On “Ok”
- “Accept” the Bank’s Terms & Conditions.
- Enter your Bank Account Number, Registered Mobile Number & Click on “Submit”
- Bank of Maharashtra will send an One Time Password (OTP) to your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP & Click “Submit”
- Now, Select “Register using ATM Card” Option.
- Enter your Debit Card Number, ATM PIN & Click on “Submit”
- Now create a 4 digit MPIN of your choice & Click on Submit. [The MPIN will be used to login your Maha Mobile App after Activation]
- Also, create a TPIN of your choice & click on Submit. [The TPIN will be used to do transactions with the App after activation]
You have successfully Registered Maha Mobile. Now, you will be able to do Transactions with your Maha Mobile App using the MPIN & TPIN.
How to activate BARODA M Connect Plus?
How to Deactivate SBI Internet Banking?